8 Day Complete Lingual Orthodontics
Add this niche treatment modality to your appliance options and differentiate yourself from the competition.
This course is suitable for those who have completed some simple cosmetic alignment with lingual appliances and who want to take the next steps into full case treatments.
Lessons: 8 Days
Duration: 8 Months
CPD Hours: 56 Hours
Suited To: Those with experience of simple lingual treatments.
- History, why consider lingual treatment?
- Advantages, Disadvantages
- Case Preparation
- Treatment planning
- Consent and patient management
- Scanning & Digital Manipulation
- Laboratory Procedures, transfer trays
- Biomechanical forces in Cl I,II & III cases
- Difference with labial mechanics
- Surgical, Periodontal and Restorative management of Lingual cases
To be confirmed.
- 8 study days over 8 months (4 blocks)
- Limited to 10 delegates
- Course fees £5200 + vat = £6240. Deposit and monthly payment plan plan
To be confirmed…
What our previous delegates said…
Adult Ortho is a growing market with big providers driving patient awareness, the course has been fantastic for me, the small group makes for a very intimate environment where I know I can ask the Specialist Orthodontist all the questions I need to for each case.
I had toyed with the idea of doing other shorter courses but wanted something more comprehensive, I’ve not been disappointed, I feel I now have the knowledge and confidence to be able to select cases that I know I can do.
After spending several years honing my restorative skills I realised that orthodontics needed to be part of that and I needed to combine them if I was to move away from doing piecemeal dentistry. Whilst having a formal structure to the course, the specialist is happy for everyone to contribute making for a good, relaxed tutorial based environment.