VTCT (ITEC) Level 7 Diploma in Clinical Aesthetic Injectable Treatments (JCCP approved)
This qualification will focus on the required practical and theoretical knowledge to enable dentists and doctors to consistently administer safe, effective and appropriate injectable, non-surgical, clinical aesthetic treatments.
The course differs from others of it’s kind as although some of the theory is delivered online, there are 6 intensive study days where you get hands on administering injectables under the supervision and guidance of our experienced lecturers as well as being able to observe other delegates treating their models.
We have also added 2 bonus days (making the course 8 days in all) where we will look at the lucrative and underserved market of hair rejuvenation and other PRP treatments.
Models provided or delegates are welcome to bring their own.
Duration: 12 Months
CPD Hours: 150 Hours
Suited To: Either experienced or GDP’s and GP’s with no experience
These aim to convey the ability to deliver dependably high quality, safe and client-centred botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatments.
- Principles of aesthetic procedures
- Principles and practice of aesthetic patient assessment
- Anatomy and physiology for aesthetic procedures
- Principles and practice of botulinum toxin use in aesthetic procedures
- Principles and practice of dermal filler use in aesthetic procedures
- Literature review skills for clinical study in aesthetic practice
- Principles and practice of PRP in aesthetic procedures
To be awarded this qualification, learners must successfully achieve the following assessments:
- Formative clinical case studies (DOPS)
- Assignment – literature review report
- Assignment – short answer response
- Summative external theory examination
- Summative final practical assessments (DOPS)
- 8 study days over 12 months (4 blocks)
- Limited to 10 delegates
- Course fees £8000 + vat = £9600 (inc vtct registration fee).
- Deposit and monthly payment plan
Dates and venue
Inspired Dental Care Exeter
Dates to be confirmed – early 2022